Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Compelled

Although I don't have much to mention, I feel like I should update this. I'm not totally sure why.

The weekend afforded a few days off the bike since it was raining and/or crazy-windy for most of it. Saturday was Jessica and James' wedding. It was a good time. I think I was drunk for about 10 of the 16 hours I was awake that day. Sunday, Kerry and I went to the omni theater and watched a movie about Australia. Turns out most of it's dessert. Who knew?

As far as riding goes, I did a really quick, really short 10 miler on Sunday and then a nice 28 mile ride last night. I got rained on the last couple miles, but thankfully it was warm enough to not matter. Nothing too interesting to note beyond that. I was almost blown over at the top of the Fort Snelling hill by an idling tractor. Turns out the exhaust on those things is pretty powerful. Again, who knew?

Total Weekly Mileage: 38

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

Drunkeness = Happiness