Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Perfect weather = suck

It must be the dirty south all up in me, but when it gets really nice and comfortable out I can't ride for sh*t. Not sure what the deal is, but I consistently get all phlemy and hacky when I'm out on what should be a perfect day to ride. Bring on the dog days bitches!

I also just took Smither's Quiz and discovered that I'm not a bike doosh. Phew. My weakest point seems to be my combo Giro helmet and Oakleys. I think my 12 year old jersey and hairy ass legs should count against that though.

On the end of my ride, while I was sucking wind, I discovered that although I occasionally feel fast, I am not. I was passed by the biggest dude I've seen yet this year. Even a solid half mile pushing 30 didn't fend him off for long. He looked like a doosh though, so I don't even care. At all. Whatever.

No comments: