Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Asides

I keep having the urge to create a new site, that would combine all my other sites, my portfolio site, my photo site, and of course this site, into one brain dump. The problem arises when trying to figure out how to group content into meaningful ways, and what content takes precedent—photos, text, new projects? Add into the mix the strong notion that any new site should surpass the functionality of any of the current sites, should contain some “branded” quality, and be beautifully emotive, and you've got a doozy of an assignment. I have moments of inspiration, but never anything that seems to functionally make sense. Any ideas?

Completely random, but this is funny. At church the other day, there was a kid's mini-service. The woman talking asked the kids, "what's brown and sticky?". The answer? A yet-to-bloom branch (or stick, rather). Then she asked the kids, "what's brown, sticky and a miracle?".

The answer?

A shark in peanut butter!

I love kids.

1 comment:

zara said...

I have a similar dilemma with my own portfolio/everything under the sun sites. ugh. If you figure anything out, feel free to let me in on the secret.